tuscl

California Democrats providing more COVID financial relief.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
LA Mayor Eric Garcetti promoting $20 discount on parking tickets.

Full story:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/la-mayo…

10 comments

• whodey
    4 years ago
    I thought Covid financial relief should benefit everyone, not just those who break the law? Of course he is a California Democrat so that explains his logic.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Lol, typical liberal response. Put a bandaid on a severed hand and feel good about yourself and think that you're helping people.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    On a related note:

It was reported that Governor Newsom's 4-kids are attending private school while the government keeps the public schools closed
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    On a related politics note:

Today (Saturday), Biden and Obama were campaigning in Michigan - to keep the rally attendees entertained pre-rally, they were showing the Michigan/Michigan-State football game commercials and all - some of those commercials were Trump political ads as well as ads for the Republican running for the Senate - LOL
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    The Party taketh everything away and The Party giveth 20 dollars back. Woo hoo.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Its a help to many without work who don't have the luxury of designated parking. Small steps add up. But people still need the heroes act.

As usual youre showing how out of touch with reality you really are
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I mean we have a real social safety net here unlike half the country. Locally we also have a lot of biotech and military which are not struggling even if tourism is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I'm watching on TV a late-night Trump rally in Miami (he arrived at midnight) - in Trump's typical style he points to the cameras and says "look at the fake-news media back there" - the crowd then starts chanting "CNN SUCKS CNN SUCKS CNN SUCKS ..." - LOL (not saying it's right, but did make me LOL)
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Truths sucks too I guess. We also have felon voting and no bail on the ballot here. Thankfully, people who don't read the amendments tend to vote no on them. After all, that no bail thing is working so well where it has been impemented.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    *Implemented
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion