tuscl

Just want to say

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 2:14 PM
Thanks for all the tips and advice since I joined here. Public and private messages a like. Had 16 girls with various degrees of extras over a period of a little over year. I’ll chalk it up as a win win. My next mongering goals include TJ trip and also to fkk sharks. Just waiting on covid... thanks again. Stay safe y’all

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Yeah - TUSCL is like grad-school for strip-clubbing - once can def learn a good deal from others' experiences (it's like PL-networking and a good # of TUSCLers have decades of SCing under their condom).
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    You can even find out who to vote for.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    And if you ever plan to move to India - we have you covered
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    This site offers a wealth of insight - far beyond strip clubs. I’m just glad it hasn’t become the next twitter - as the added interest wouldn’t be a good thing.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    You can even get market advice here that will help you to get enough money to pay for all of the things we advocate
  • seekingwhoHa
    4 years ago
    Hahaha. I keep it strictly business bro. Not to that level of PL yet of actually spending time outside a club with a stripper. That’s a level I hope I never find myself at. Cheers
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    @Wetkittyluvr: "Not to that level of PL yet of actually spending time outside a club with a stripper. That’s a level I hope I never find myself at." Lame. 😂 Spending time outside the club, with less focus on time, and more focus on expanded activities, is the *good* part. As long as you're not spending too much on such, of course.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... I keep it strictly business bro. Not to that level of PL yet of actually spending time outside a club with a stripper. That’s a level I hope I never find myself at ..." Different strokes for different folks - some guys wanna steer clear of the drama many strippers carry, and some guys enjoy the action - it all comes down to being aware of what it is and what it isn't so you don't end up getting used - in reality there isn't a difference whether you spend your $$$ on her in the club, or outside the club, you are still spending $$$ on her to have access to her - seeing a stripper outside the club, whether $$$ is involved or not, can often be a different dynamic and one just needs to be aware of that, IMO.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ and there is also the situation that if a guy is married, he may have extra-incentive to keep everything in the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion