Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

:(

Lil Jayne Doe

Put alil Jayne in your life....

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Restaurants closed again for dine in by me :( hope it doesnt last 4 months like last time.

Without the added 600 a week am my unemployment is 70 a week before taxes taken :(

Replies (5)

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I heard from dancers clubs in Chicago are shut down starting Wednesday as well?

Hope things stay safe and sane for you.

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

That’s what happens when u Trump retards don’t work mask. Good luck bozo

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Sorry to hear that. This pandemic has made me pivot back to dancing but last time this past summer when I was ready to go back, they (and all bars) closed back up. Fuck fuck fucking fuck.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Why do I have this bad feeling I’m going to be searching for toilet paper in December like last March.

Profile picture for NAAAASTY
NAAAASTY
•

Travel, cam, house calls, regulars. I don't presume to suggest anything you haven't tried or thought of, other than support it picks up. My neck of the woods I'm spending more, I assure you there's those like-minded doing likewise.

NAAAASTY

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement