tuscl

otally private rooms

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 9:54 AM
What clubss have you been to where you and your dancer can spend time in a private room, just the two of you together? I can think of 5 - (1) Partners Tavern, Erie, PA (2) Pleasure Dome, White Haven, PA (but with a TV camera watching) (3) Show-n-Tell Showbar, Philly (4) Industrial Strip (I think?) (5) Pirates Cove, Key West (no longer exists and the fun private booths may be why.) Of course there are lots of little clubs where if you go during the day there's a 99% chance you'll be alone in the VIP or LD room, but that doesn't count. I'm talking totally private rooms or booths.

1 comment

• DougS
    17 years ago
    These are the only ones that I've experienced; Solid Gold - London, Ontario | EXCELLENT. It was more like a three-sided cubicle, but plenty of privacy for some fun. I don't remember the cost, but it was still cheap with the conversion rate. Silk N Lace - Indianapolis | not again, even with my prev-ATF dancing there. Private room with a padded bench for the patron, and a chair for dancer usage (props). Quite private with a poster-sized window in the door. Heavily monitored camera. Dancer touches you, you cannot touch the dancer except on her back. No thanks!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion