WISCONSIN CONVENIENCE STORES LAUNCHES “KWIK” GENTLEMAN’S CLU

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Wednesday, October 14, 2020 6:30 AM
As much as I want this to be real, I think it's fake news. [view link]

7 comments

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Convenience stores normally have higher prices. I expect that would also effect lap dance prices.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    The original article had this header ***NOTE: This article – along with all of our articles – is parody. Not factual. Normally we feel we don’t need to spell that out, but for some reason people REALLY want to believe this one. – La Crosse Times Staff***
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    Kwik Trip has great mini marts. Kwik Trip is to Wisconsin what WaWa is to Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Haha, from what I’ve heard about Wisconsin (could be wrong) “quick” isn’t really much of a thing there. The sales process is slower? And while we are praising mini-marts, going throw throw in some obligatory Texan love of Buc-ees. 🤠
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    @nicespice Don’t forget to mention Apoopdeep’s KwikiMart in Denver.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ Ah. Not too familiar with it. Perhaps Random knows that place better?
  • xedin5436
    4 years ago
    Definitely miss Kwik Trip from when I lived in Wisconsin. I kind of wonder what the analogy of a Kwik Trip club would be - they're generally a lot better than other chain convenience stores I have experience with, so does that mean the club would be good? But they're still really just enough to keep you going and nothing all that extraordinary, so does that mean the club would be bad?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion