tuscl

A virtual debate?

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
The commission that makes these decisions has unilaterally and without consulting the campaigns determined that the next debate should be virtual. Trump said no, and that it would be a waste of his time. I say GTFO, Biden would cheat like a maniac with someone feeding him answers. I wouldn't even trust to have my own observer in his basement (bribes, coercion, deep state betrayal). Furthermore, a President of the United States must have energy and stamina. If you're too fucking old, too fucking tired, and too fucking feeble to travel for a 9pm debate (regardless of the pandemic), then you are literally not fit for office.

12 comments

• PutaTester
    4 years ago
    OTOH, it could be that Turnip is trying to infect as many of the "enemy" as he can. He reminds me of a John who gets an STD, so rather than seeking treatment, he actually nurtures the infection so he can pass it on to as many others as he can.

Don't be afraid. Drink the Kool Aid.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    These debates are too structured and the moderator interjects too much and often cuts off good points being made by the speaker.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    With Trump's dismal performance in the 1st-debate I wouldn't mind someone feeding *him* lines - I'm pulling for Trump but I don't think he can pull off a good debate w/o at least putting his foot in his mouth a couple of times - the best I hope for a Trump debate is a meh result where he doesn't do too much damage to himself.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Biden doesn’t even have to debate anymore and he will win. Trump and pence are done.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Joe Rogan invited them both to a debate on his program. Biden refused the offer.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Biden says they should delay the debate so they can do it in person. He’s not ducking the fight at all.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    It's a rwasonable move given trumps illness.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Given the pending economic disaster, all the Republicans need to do is hold the Senate.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Hell if I we’re giving Joe Biden some advice I’d tell him to let Trump pound brick another debate won’t help Biden at all it’ll just give Trump another chance to act out.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Considering that voting is already underway in many areas I think it is too late for meaningful debates anyways. I know most of the local counties around here have been reporting long lines at the polls the last 3 days not to mention all of the mail in ballots that people are already filing out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "Texas Mayoral Candidate Arrested, Charged With 109 Felonies Related To Voter Fraud"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/texas-may…
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Even more Democrat cheating in PA

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10…

Tranny Democrat

Lehigh County District Attorney Jim Martin on Monday announced charges against an elections judge in Allentown’s 3rd Ward who was accused of tampering with ballots during the Democratic primary race for state representative between Enid Santiago and Peter Schweyer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion