tuscl

dancing

i am in kentucky closest thing to me is lex

5 comments

• boomer79
    4 years ago
    I’m sorry. I really don’t know anything about that area. You might take a look at reviews. You can get a general idea from them. I will tell you though that some reviewers on here are fairly hardcore and have higher expectations than the average customer might have.. Obviously they are almost always from a customer’s point of view but they could give you a general idea.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Lexington and Louisville are both good options in Kentucky. Based on your pics you should do well in either town. I am familiar with both cities and I personally prefer the Louisville clubs because the tend to offer more mileage than most of the Lexington clubs but I also know quite a few customers who prefer Lexington so it is a toss up.

If you know what type of club (fast paced vs laid back / lower contact dancers vs higher mileage vip / etc) you are looking to dance at I may be able to offer some suggestions on specific clubs. If you aren't sure what type of club since you are new, I would suggest going to a few different clubs as a customer to get a feel for it first. Check out Cowboys, Divas and Spearmint Rhino in Lexington and Thorobred Lounge, Blue Diamond and Foxy Lady in Louisville to get a variety of club types.

To get a dancer's perspective you should probably reach out to Caramel Starr on here since she is currently dancing in both cities.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    So look up clubs in the area. Call to see if theyre open. Schedule an audition. Its easy.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    I went to Lexington once and I drove home the same day because the club was that dead. I have been seeing a lot of club reviews for this city but the reviewers largely say they don’t get dances. I don’t mean to discourage you but I would personally never go there again and I am sure it’s crappier now bc of covid. If you’re close by though, you don’t have much to lose and should just try it.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    In Lexington the best places were Spearmint Rhino and Platinum Plus when I was in the area over 2 yrs ago. I only tried SR but was not impressed and got fired for how I reacted to some mentally deficient grubby short Mexican who tried groping me. SR Lexington was like $880 for the hour private but girls kept 440 but waitress expected like $40. Idk I personally feel zero motivation to upsell if the norm is keeping less than half ur moneys. Dance cuts were ok, keep 25/30. Slow paced club. Vast majority of customers there to stare at cute college girls and not buy dances nor tip stage. Idk how it is now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion