tuscl

Michelle O has a ———-!

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
Explains why BO was pushing LGBQT agenda hard but did nothing for black people.

https://youtu.be/PgJaCYxnj8k

Why did the media cover this up? If this was Melania....

14 comments

• WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Dog stay off YouTube. This what we mean by you being a tin foil hat ass nerd. I know for sure u got Arizona gallons filled up with pee by your bed and you live in your mom basement. U a virgin ass geek. Wake up cracka!
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Nobody drinks Arizona drinks, that’s for hood rats like you who spend your money on swisher sweets, smoke all day long, and need cheap sugar. Ps feel free to stop following me around like a puppy.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Nigga I got notis saying u likes my comments and commented on my shit u queer ass geek. I don’t even smoke u virgin 😂
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    U and winex like the only 2 dudes on here that don’t get pussy. At least skibum is married. Y’all don’t even have a girl. Your nerd ass be on YouTube all damn day smh.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Pistols - you live in Arizona?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Wtf is a notis? You mean notice? Uh, you commented on the sugar daddy pic i put up so stop following me around like a little gay lost puppy.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    @Winex, no & he was referring to Arizona Iced Tea. I know black people better than he thinks.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Noti’s is short for notification u dumb ass cracker. Too dumb for your own good. Smart dumb nigga
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    White people drink Arizona iced tea and green tea by the jug stop the cap!
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Niggas like myself drink the finest of Minute Maid and Tropicana.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    ok, gotcha. I’ve never been a fan of Arizona Ice Tea (the brand). Real Arizona ice tea involves putting a glass jar of water with a few tea bags in it on your porch and leaving it out all day.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Anyway back to Brehs hero Barry liking it in the ass... lol
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Back in the day on the courts, the black people would drink Arizona and the white people would drink Snapple. Southern trailer trash also likes Arizona too to be fair.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    yeah, the brand Arizona Iced Tea sucks. Snapple is pretty good and Lipton makes a pretty good citrus tea.

But I would sti’ll rather make my own. We have plenty of sun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion