tuscl

MONS VENUS wtf ONLY ROOMS NOW

BuckMcNutter
Do you have a little Italian in you?
I strolled in there last night. Not enough details to write a review or i would get dinged by the review police :)
What i will add is that : NO MORE LAPS !
only private rooms. Joe (the owner) has gone off the rails. He went from 30 years of mongers complaining there were no rooms and we could only get laps in the open with other dudes playing footsie with us to NOW having only rooms. He changed the club even from 6 weeks ago when there was a Hybrid model. What's next ? A bathroom where we can take a deuce in Private ?
I was the only customer last night at midnight and only 4-5 dancers. This place (pre covid) would be packed on a Thursday night. Sorry MikeyM, but i might have to go to that tourist / ripoff joint across the street :((

13 comments

• TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Never been there and probably never will be there but from what I've read about the place I would like to check it out if I ever make it down there.

Regardless of the review Nazis I bet you could have written a review, added a couple prices and details and it would have been approved.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    This is not a bad thing, sounds like it might morph into an extras friendly club over time.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    how much are the private room rates?

cameras in the room for sure.
  • BuckMcNutter
    4 years ago
    15 min : $60 to house and then $25-$35 per dance for the lady. You get like 5 dances
    30min : $120 , same deal on the dance prices

And then something stupid ... For a single dance you can pay the house $25 then the dancer $25. So I guess for $50 you can take her for a spin.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Back in the day when Mons was maybe the best lap dance factory in the states, a new hire had to step on a scale. That became her assigned weight. They had to weigh in every shift and be within 2-3 pounds of that number or they got sent home.
  • BuckMcNutter
    4 years ago
    i was there in 1991 after the wide right Super Bowl. Bruce Smith from the Bills was getting dances from me the Monday night after the game. A lap dance factory it was ! RIP
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    if the quality of the girls is as good as those that i saw in late 90's then i wouldn't mind that much paying for the 15 minute deal. if not as good then i would target another club.

fuck 2001 across the street. has to better options in tampa than that place. 2001 ws the place to go if mons was too crowded. the best one there would be a member of the b or c mons team.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The place I miss is the Tanga. Its somewhere under route 60 now.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Oh I remember the Tanga. That place was great. Right on the side of the road.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    If they have the same 9s and 10s in private rooms that they had earlier, then that could merit a return trip for sure.
  • BuckMcNutter
    4 years ago
    I popped in Saturday night late and it seems like it was much more livelier. And 4 to 5 rooms at a time were getting used. So I guess some girls are making money. But still the number of women and the quality is down.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i dropped into mons a few times 2014-2015. some nice eye candy then.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    i went once on a slow saturday afternoon. that day shift crew of girls was better than at least 95% of the night shifts at any club. just blew my mind away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion