Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Can anyone draw? I've got an idea for a cartoon

loper
loperVIP12574

just looking for a little human contact along the way

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Praying mantis hooker says to praying mantis john: "For obvious reasons, I need to take your payment up front."

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Wow, that’s a dark sense of humor there. 😅

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

@NiceSpice - don't try to pretend that you haven't been in that exact situation.

Profile picture for Said Person
Said Person
•

Praying Mantis Hooker: taps her feet do you have my money or don’t you?

Praying Mantis John: Yeah, it’s here... * shuffles through his pockets* somewhere...

Praying Mantis Hooker: starts to get irritated Come on, if you don’t have it just say so! huffs angrily You’re wasting my time!

Praying Mantis John: snaps back at her in frustration Geeze, you don’t have to bite my head off!

Praying Mantis Hooker: *smirks then chuckles * you couldn’t afford it honey. flies away

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I saw a praying mantis cartoon not long ago. The cartoon showed 2 mantises talking about a third mantis with no head. The one mantis says, "It looks like Bob got lucky last night."

Profile picture for Hunnybunnyfuntime
Hunnybunnyfuntime
•

I do. I'll draw it for you just for fun

Profile picture for Hunnybunnyfuntime
Hunnybunnyfuntime
•

I drew it! Dont know how I can put it in the comments here though, so I'll try to message it to you.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Can't wait to see it, Hunnybunny!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement