tuscl

MAKE THIS THE BLM NATIONAL ANTHEM

rattdog
New York
how would the players react if this was to be played instead if the scheduled one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kga2soqv…

13 comments

• gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Only if they put that video on the Jumbotron.

I can't find the link, but apparently some idiot wants to fly the black american flag at the Chiefs game. That is one american flag that I would gladly piss on, stomp on, wipe my ass with, and then burn. (I would never do that to the American flag.) I would also sit down for the black american anthem. Why? BECAUSE THERE ARE NO. SUCH. THINGS. We are one nation, indivisible. One nation. One flag. One anthem. Any ignorant fool who disagrees is just as wrong as the confederates were in the Civil War of 1861. This new generation of entitled inbred idiots may think they are new american revolutionaries, but they are as wrong as Jefferson Davis was, and we will destroy them as thoroughly as Sherman's March to the Sea.

We can have GammaNu's March to the Sea from San Francisco Bay up to Puget Sound.

Okay, I got a little carried away. End of sermon.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Id support changing the US anthem to this

https://youtu.be/4gmTxc2wGTI
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Lol, they can follow it up with this.
    Starts around 1:15.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Sn-A7D…
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    Tell that to Sally Hemings' descendants who are constantly fighting for their reparations and the right to have their last name changed to Jefferson. Equality, am I right folks?
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    There are no rights to reparations nor taking a last name. Your statement is invalid.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    ....@gammanu95 you're joking right? I seriously want to believe you are joking about what you said.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Reparations are nothing other than a criminal protection racket. BLM is too fucking stupid to realize it. Everyone in the United States can do a name change petition. Whining about it is more important to some. A "right" to reparations means there is a legal basis for that right, which in the United States is the Constitution and statutory and case law in compliance with the Constitution. Giving away money based on race would be Unconstitutional.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    "Everyone in the United States can do a name change petition."
    i didn't know about this one. i was always under the idea that for in order for that to happen a person had to have a certain circumstance occur.
    e.g. tim mcveigh's sister or tonya harding's ex husband.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I didn't understand the meaning of the song the OP posted; it wasn't obvious what he was trying to say
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    papi - just a brief moment of levity on my behalf that made have been made in vain.

i'd figure that since there was big deal been made about the national anthem in sporting events why not this song. just trying to lighten up the mood.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    it was from the movie CB4 from the early 90's.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ I was being facetious - I understood the joke and I remember that vid from back-in-the-day and I even posted that video on a TUSCL thread a couple of years back
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Good movie
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion