tuscl

Covid Update??

I haven’t been on this board bc I haven’t been dancing. I have a BA and I got a regular job and it’s been fine until this week, a person quit and I took on all their job duties in addition to my own with the promise of a raise that was actually a lie lol. So, I’m going to quit!

I am thinking it’s time to take a trip and I’m thinking about starting an OF. I’m curious about what cities have clubs that are open, any suggestions?

19 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    You like Dallas, right? Maybe you can bump this thread and get a better answer. https://tuscl.net/discussion/73166/10658…

Clubs in Austin, TX are nearly all open. Business is decent to good from what I've seen. Not there often so the locals will have better info on which clubs would suit your interests.

Good on you for having a degree. Hope it goes better next time you try a regular job.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @PinkSugarDoll

Why didn’t you get the “promised” raise on writing and the exact date when this would happen, and have it notarized?

If they ask you to stay, because you are essential just make sure you get the money and everything agreed to in writing.

I hope you have a good outcome.

• VanessaM
    4 years ago
    Chicago, Texas, Atlanta some parts of Florida. Maryland. Boston
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Ty everyone, ty Bharlem 😘
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I hit the Midwest pretty hard this summer and a lot of those places it was buisiness as usual plus masks. KC not so much but StL, Chicago, Minn, Mil, Indy all seemed pretty normal/busy. No outside stuff, no dance stuff that I saw. Best advice avoid NYC and Cali right now.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Louisville and Lexington Kentucky are open.

Indianapolis reopens tomorrow and the rest of Indiana are already open.

Dayton, Columbus, Cleveland and presumably the rest of Ohio are open.

However, all three states have to close by 10-11 if they have a liquor license just like regular bars.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Please come to Tampa. :-)
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    It’s slow season in Tampa though!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    CJ - you are unbelievably stupid. Get the writing notarized? Means jack shit as all a notary does is certify that the person signing the document is that person and nothing else. If its your boss and you ask them to notarize an offer, they would be fired and become an unemployed left wing loser ....just like you.
    PSD - Rhode Island Dolls.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    But PSD, I know a place you can stay on the beach and the rent is VERY reasonable. :-)
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    To be fair, I do think the “seasons” are a bit screwy right now. I’ve had a few crappy weeks but overall I think the summer hasn’t been too bad in my area. Mid-June to mid-July was the most amazing consistent period for me.

I get the impression several places that just recently opened up are going through mini-booms right now but I can’t give specific recommendations. Texas seems solid tho at the moment. Even in San Antonio there was a dancer who was super excited to be clearing a few 1k shifts (in that city, that is a damn good number if only just dancing) BUT I can’t say anything with too much confidence. And things keep changing every time you turn around. 😅

Oh, and screw the trend of a bunch of cities with cut off alcohol sales. Keep an eye out for that. I’ve been doing mostly dayshift this summer because of that.

I heard Pennsylvania girls are happy at the moment as well? Idk specifics tho, but it seems being on the east coast would be better weather?

Anyways, wherever you go I hope you have fun. 😁
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Nicespice I had also considered that seasonal doesn’t mean anything right now. 👍🏼 Kinda thinking about portland tbh?? Florida would be awesome but 😬 corona is living its best life there rn. Where in Pn??? 👀👀👀👀
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Also yeah so I am a notary and notarizing something just means you are a reliable, official witness to authenticating the identification of parties signing an agreement etc and it has nothing to do with enforcing whatever you are notarizing. So yeah a contract can have loopholes even if it’s notarized. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @PSD
    Florida is definitely one of those places that had been hit hard by the coronavirus but our numbers are coming down and going forward most of those places that will get hit with the second wave will be those northern states where folks start being indoors more as the weather gets colder and wetter, I’m not an expert but I bet our outdoor lifestyle will help in mitigating the impact of a new wave of infection
    Additionally as vacation destinations continue to be closed to Americans, Florida will become one of the better economic areas
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    No idea how Portland is at the moment. I miss that city though. I think they also have alcohol sale restrictions?? Blahblahblah23 is over there though so maybe you could send a PM if she doesn’t see this thread.
  • shanny72
    4 years ago
    Tampa is actually doing pretty good right now
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I feel like Dolphin is the only club I tried in Portland that has enough money to go around for everyone, but it is higher contact than I want to deal with and too close to those dumbass traffic ticket cameras I hate .
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Technically beaverton*
  • PrimetimeSchein
    4 years ago
    Detroit area clubs are booming right now. It's business as usual
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion