tuscl

Over 50 Reviews.

Eve
Where there's a hole, there's a way. [HIATUS]
Tuesday, September 1, 2020 4:02 PM
That may be a unimpressive benchmark compared to how much the lot of you have written, but I'm just happy this space exists for me to acceptably share my ventures. There will be more to come. c:

21 comments

• Daddillac
    4 years ago
    Congratulations.... I always enjoy your perspective
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    Thank you for your service
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Safe to assume you're the #1 female reviewer on TUSCL
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Your reviews are great Eve, I'm not the most prolific but I enjoyed writing reviews but it's been a while since I've written one because I haven't had a club to go to since March.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Should also thank the mongers that take the time out of their schedule whenever to meet up and help me get a taste of the club scene and write about it. The main difficulty in being a lady monger is the fact that I'm not allowed to monger by myself 99% of the time. ):
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    👆 cum to Missouri. I’ll be glad to assist.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ Will your wifey assist too?
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I think 50 is an impressive number. More than what I have. Thank you for your time and the information.
  • rogertex
    4 years ago
    TUSCL King and TUSCL Queen: Wallanon and Eve ! Write articles on best ever club experience so far
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Congrats
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Good job.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Congratulations on the big 5 0 Eve. May the next 50 be even better. And I really mean that cause your reviews are penthouse forum worthy
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Nice job Eve...... 50 is nice and I contend that some of your reviews count as 2 or 3 each!
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    Congratulations on the 50 review milestone. I always enjoy reading reviews from the female perspective. Can't wait until I can get back out on the road and start clubbing and reviewing again myself.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    When I reach 100, I'll even treat myself to a slice of cake. (The real kind, of course.)
  • loper
    4 years ago
    I'm almost up there with you at 48, but, as someone else said, your reviews should count as two.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Congratulations. I read your recent reviews and enjoyed them. Thanks for your efforts
  • iheartboobs42
    4 years ago
    Amazing reviews. Such a great perspective. Thanks very much
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    50 reviews is more than most. Thanks for sharing your experiences.
  • lurkingdog
    4 years ago
    I just made 100 but I’m way older than you
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    You can still have a slice of cake.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion