Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Politics

Man beat unconscious at Portland riot - video of being kicked in head

yahtzee74

`

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

This guy has links to many violent videos from people covering the protests and riots around the country. twitter.com

Replies (4)

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Peaceful Protest, it's the summer of love.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

How ironic that the BLM make-shift security force treats a "detainee" that way.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Hard to believe this can happen in the streets of a major US city. That's what Democrats will do for you.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Sigh. I see what blah meant by zoo animals the other day.

This is sad. I’ve always like Portland every time I’ve visited. I’ve found all the left-wing dogma obnoxious—but beforehand it was always just simply obnoxious. Not like what’s been happening lately. 😢

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement