tuscl

City Girls gone?

Friday, August 7, 2020 9:44 PM
Hey ya'll, As I was browsing clothing websites I kept seeing notices about changes in shipping and product disclaimers due to COVID. So in my curiosity I wondered if any of the "not exactly illegal" sites/agencies also had any kind of statement/plan/disclaimer regarding this interesting time. I remembered one I came across quite some time ago called City Girls. However, when I went to find it; I could not. I'm wondering if possibly I put in the wrong address as it has been quite some time since I stumbled across it. I never signed up, but there was a girl or two that caught my interest and it was nice knowing if I ever had the inclination I could spend some time with them. If anyone has any information I would love to know. Thanks!

2 comments

• Eve
    4 years ago
    You could message and ask them? I know a lot of independent girls went strictly online or limited who and how many people they saw during the mass shutdown (some even saying they'll be self-quarantining each and every time they entertain someone.) But now that a good number of city/state lockdowns have been lifted to some degree, some girls are returning to business as normal. Can't speak for agencies.
  • stelthtalon
    4 years ago
    Unfortunately, I never signed up. There was one girl I was looking at in particular named Keily or something like that. She was a blonde 20's dancer who liked green tea.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion