Chair Girl: Stripper, Sugar Baby, or Masseuse?

Toronto 'Chair Girl' Marcella Zoia avoids jail for hurling a chair onto a freeway from a high-rise building

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/22/americas/…

A 20-year-old woman nicknamed "Chair Girl," who was filmed hurling a chair onto a freeway from the balcony of a high-rise building in downtown Toronto, has avoided jail time.

Footage of Marcella Zoia tossing the chair last year went viral, and her case has attracted widespread media attention in Canada.
She was handed a $2,000 (US$1,500) fine, sentenced to two years' probation and will be required to carry out 150 hours of community service, but will not serve time in prison.

Zoia may also be required to attend counseling around the appropriate uses of social media if instructed to do so, a spokesperson for the Ontario Court of Justice told CNN. Her probation order also forbids her from contacting or communicating with two acquaintances.

8 comments

• Mr_O
    4 years ago
    They could send her to me and I would certainly monitor her!
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Yeah, well, I don't think I'd sit in any chairs around her......
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    I’m sure she’s learned her lesson. That’s the last time the legal system will have dealings with her. Problem solved !
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    She's not so hot, she's looks more like the fake cartoon character looking creatures that icey likes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wub966H8…

And WTF re: her neckless lawyer? If he was an Indian immigrant I'd swear he could be rumdummoron. Lol
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Edit: Meant to say..
    If he was an Indian immigrant I'd swear he could be that dipshit rumdummoron.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    The ending of the lawyer interview when he talks about her commiting criminal activities in the future was classic.

He must have said "appropriate sentence" 20 times. Let's hope he received an "appropriate payment" for defending her. There's a lot of plastic going on there, but she could most definitely catch some lapdance dollars from me.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    let her take some chair shots to the head like the way stone cold steve austin used to in the wwe. insane stupd twat.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "stupd twat"

Obviously that was a typo but I'm still laughing. Insane might be in the mix on that. Her and her friends all bought the same nose. I'd say her friends are either strippers or missed their calling.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion