tuscl

Covid sucks. Looking for escape

boldboy88
If I don't make out. It won't work out
Thursday, July 23, 2020 7:24 AM
Hello friends, I thought I would start this year with a bang and reached forums for Tijuana tips. And just before I planned to visit, everything went to crap. Like literally I booked room(s), saved some budget for like 7days fest. Dreams shattered. Like Daaaaaang I feel sorry for my fellow brothers who feel trapped and hopeless with suppressing all your urges. I decided I can't take it anymore. Would like to explore in USA where I can get fun like Tijuana(Ok! Not like Tijuana at least close to it). Strip clubs and me, I like dances but Always feel like I need more and MORE. Looking for HIGH mileage and BANG for the buck with fun times close to Tijuana. Don't hate me people. It's been sometime and would appreciate your tips on any locations/places or suggestions in USA for having good times. Willing to run "to that place" once I hear from y'all. This will help many people like me on this forum. Staying tuned to hear your thoughts

1 comment

• BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    It depends on what you consider “close to TJ” but making a safe assumption on what it is that you want, I would point you toward El Paso, TX. Lots of Latinas, a fairly low cost venue and the chances of finding a “date” are extremely high. What I don’t know is the current status of El Paso clubs. What I do know is that it is July with August just around the corner so it is likely to be hotter than Hell (almost literally).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion