Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

And now for something completely different...

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

No not Monty Python.. and not politics or Covid19 either..

It's chicks with pics, guitar pics.

a bass player

and a drummer

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

surprised you didn't list this one somewhere:

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I’m diggin the chick in the first two videos

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

The girl who played Steve Vai was pretty good, but check this out: youtube.com

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Oh wait, that might be the same girl. Lol.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•
Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

She was at the end (guitarist), I was wondering if Samantha Fish would be on your the list.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

misterorange, Van Halen were the only concert I ever walked out of, they were dreadful.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

That was cool and all. But if they aren't sucking my dick or cooking my dinner what good are they to me? Except the last two because they looked like babies - that's 25's thing, not mine.

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

^ awww poor baby! I will make your grumpiness go away

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement