tuscl

Necrophilia any one?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
ALLENHURST, Ga. (WSAV) – Liberty County officials believe they were set up on Tuesday when what they thought was a dead body turned out to be a sex doll.

Around 2 p.m. in Allenhurst, not far from Dunlevie Road, Liberty County Sheriff’s Office Detective Mike Albritton said officers found the object laying on the side of railroad tracks.

By policy, law enforcement officers do not touch a deceased person until the coroner arrives, so they placed a sheet over the suspected body and waited.

When the coroner arrived, detectives began to check for injuries and immediately discovered the body was a female sex doll. The doll was anatomically correct, with realistic skin and features, and was fully dressed, authorities say.

Albritton said in all his years, he has never encountered a situation like this.

8 comments

• Jascoi
    4 years ago
    oh shit. THATS where i left her.
  • clubdude
    4 years ago
    You beat me with the answer Jascoi!
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    4 years ago
    I can’t help but think that, for the rest of his career, the first police officer on the scene will be forever mercilessly teased over this incident.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    #SexDollsLivesMatter
  • Techman
    4 years ago
    Do not laugh; it was once someone's ATF.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    That deputy now has a good excuse to feel the tits of any woman he meets to make sure she is real.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    And somebody, somewhere is out a very expensive sex doll. i wonder it it is the one where you can shove Alexa up its ass and talk to it.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Seems like one of iceyhomo's stripper hoes wasn't paying up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion