Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What you guys thank of my ATF?

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

She got dem flapperjack tiddyz

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ another video of her... she smashes mellons with de mellons and I just hired her to remodel my house. Dem is so.e serious wrecking ballz

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

I prefer the caramel boobs; 0:35 mark if your impatient:

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^ lmao I miss that show!

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Yep, about 90% of that show would be politically taboo now.

Profile picture for jacej
jacej
•

Steve Harvey's expression is awesome!

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

I prefer the caramel boobs, too.

Profile picture for BigDickSammy_
BigDickSammy_
•

My dick is way bigger. I can crush cars with one swing

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement