tuscl

Good places to go in Portland, OR

Hi everyone. I just moved to the neighborhood of Portland, OR. Are there any good strip clubs that you guys recommend?

12 comments

• treetopsman
    17 years ago
    IMHO - Portland clubs come in two varieties. No touch air dance palaces - or kinda strip club more like a brothel (Sugar Shack) Read the reviews - they tell the story.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I would go to the airport and get a flight south or east.
  • arbeeguy
    17 years ago
    Often in a big city -- like Portland, Newark, Saint Louis, Sacramento (to name 4 of I know for sure) -- the best deals are located outside the city itself. In most states, local city/town ordinances vary tremendously. Look at Illinois. You get ZIP in the way of mileage in Chicago, but if you go to Washington Park everything imaginable is on the table. In the Portland area, there is a place called Jiggles in Tualatin that definitely gives better value than most of the Portland clubs. Go visit there a couple of times and then write a review for the rest of us. Or, if it is easier for you to surf the web than to actually go to a club for research purposes, I guess you could use all the great search tools on TUSCL and after while you should figure out the answer to your question.
    But I recommend Jiggles in Tualatin.
  • trumpeter
    17 years ago
    I strongly second arbeeguy's recommendation for Jiggles. I just posted a review for the club yesterday. I ranked it a 10 to make up for a couple of the previous unjustified 5's that a couple of people had posted, but it still deserves an 8 to 9. It's definitely my favorite. Mostly pretty girls, decent club, and reasonable contact in the dances.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    dc2000 - your question peeked my interest, so I looked at all the SCs in Portland and read the reviews of Sugar Shack. With the available money in hand, and being the Bones, I would be checking all of the clubs to see which ones give the most for the least! That's just the way I operate.

If you want to be selective..... read all of the reviews for 2007 on ALL of the clubs and pick and choose. Good luck and hope you report your findings for us.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    dc2000 - Just checked the "recent reviews". Check out the club called Jiggles in Tualatin (in the Portland area). Reviews rated the club high and sounded interesting. Good luck.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I'd drive north to Ricks in Seattle. I've never been there, but have been reading their reviews for years and it sounds like a VERY excellent place.
  • dc2000
    17 years ago
    Folks, thanks for your input. One of my co-workers recommended Jiggles as well, but I haven't been there yet. Will probably swing by the next weekend. Instead I've gone to two other clubs - they were positioned conveniently for us. First was Club 205, I don't remember address (as the name implies it's located right off I-205). It is a small club, just two dancing poles, but it is kinda welcoming and girls look very hot. I also liked the lighting (it wasn't too bright nor too dark, it was just right) also the fact that they serve alcohol was a big plus (it sounds obvious, but the other club did not have it). On the downside, I'm not a smoker and when I walked out of that place I smelled like an ashtray.

The second place we went to that night was Sugar Shack recommended above. Oh man, what a *hole! First, the lighting inside was way too bright and the dancers are not that hot to be under that kind of spotlight, if you know what I mean. Also the place is dirty (and I mean literally). When me and my buddies showed up there we were pretty much lit up from a visit to previous club but it didn't make this place look any prettier. That sugar shack is partitioned into several sections. I haven't checked all but from what I saw some were video sections and some were with dancing poles and, read this, non-alcoholic bar! That one must be for pre-schoolers. So, that is definitely a downside. It also took my some time to find a restroom - the bouncer (that looked like a local meth dealer) told me that their toilets were overrun and I had to go to a next door establishment :) On the upside, I'd guess that I could get much more for my money in that Sugar Shack, if you know what I mean... BTW, anyone had a happy ending story in there?

Also guys, we couldn't come up with consensus on this - is it allowed to touch dancers in Oregon or not? Some say that there's some stupid law that says no and we have to keep 4 feet away from them, but on the other hand a girl at Sugar Shack pushed me straight into her puss for some additional dough. What do you say?
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Laws were made to be broken......... that's why we got COPS and COURTS!

In Ohio, they have a strict no touch law, but it is all up to the clubs and dancers. Dancers wouldn't make much money if you or they couldn't touch. The Columbus clubs pretty much enforce the no-touch laws. However, you drive north to Cleveland, and you'll find dancers in some of their clubs that will literally suckee - fuckee! GO FIGURE!

My only suggestion is: NOT to invest big bucks on a dancer till you determine she's gonna' put out some. And don't go by what she promises.

Personally, as long as the dancer is touching all over me, I could care less about touching her.
  • brianjonessoda
    17 years ago
    Sugar shack will provide you with any happy ending you wish. Stay away from lingerie shops in pdx. You will pay alot and get nothing
  • dc2000
    17 years ago
    Hey, brianjonessoda, or anyone else who tried, can you share your personal experience with that Sugar Shack?
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Yeah brian, I'm kinda interested in any experiences with the Sugar Shack too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion