tuscl

(TXRH) Texas Roadhouse Inc. add this to your watchlist

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Not a play yet as its way overpriced in the market at $54.47 but actually fair price should be $25.52.

Def not a buy unless it drops to $12.76 for a good margin of safety.

It has been having dividend growth at 12.4% the last 10 years

Sales growth 11.3% last 10 years as well

Return on Investment has averaged 14.8% the last 10 years.

Company has solid Most with Top level Management team I give an A+

This price ever comes down boys make sure you scoop some of them profits up

12 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    Maybe I’ll add this to my watchlist later today...I’ll be especially watching the cinnamon butter bread rolls 😋
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    TXRH down over 5% toady. Pump and Dump special? Previously recommended nearly bankrupt company Chesapeake which has since since gone down 90%.

Why are these posts on a website about strip clubs?

"JuiceBox69" account could be a China inspired bot as it also comes on this strip club website pumping for the loser Trump. The account should be removed from tuscl.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    "keep your eye on this stock in case it drops 75 percent"?
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Hell yeah! I dont know who da pumper is but I da dumper! I dump loads in da basements!
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    Where is Juice copying his info? He comments on Senior Management of these companies. How much do we value Juice's opinion on the management team? Mostly they are trying to figure out how to increase their own bonus. Texas Roadhouse is a restaurant that is going to struggle with anything less than 100 % capacity allowed and utilized. It may be awhile.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Texas Roadhouse has the best steaks of any of the large mass market steakhouses.
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    The Texas Roadhouse free penis, no Google, free peanuts ain't half bad either.

I wonder if Juice ordered Chinese take out and the communists mixed a chemical in his Kung Pao chicken wings that makes him like a Manchurian candidate.

We catch any goddam commies spiking his chicken wings and we'll get Mack to dump a deuce in his mouth while scrub shoves the Magic Wand in his anus.
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    You guys are fucking retarded

For one I didn't say buy now.. Its extremely over priced

Once shit crashes this could be a wonderful company to add to one's portfolio

Yes it needs to drop massive but if it does so after the crash and it most likely will be a stock to build nice long term wealth.

I mention the company because it has very strong fundamentally

Currently I'm holding no stock as I'm timing this obvious crash

Fuckkng idiots
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    That chicken shit won't answer your request, scrub. You and others have asked for details and he gives none. He's trolling stocks such as Chesapeake, Tesla, Texas Pacific Land Trust, and now Texas Roadhouse on a website about strip clubs. Looks like he's involved in completely inappropriate and probably misleading activities. Guessing that he had watched "Wolf of Wall Street" and is pumping and dumping stocks here, investorshub, stocktwits, and else where. What will happen if the SEC got a hold of his computer(s)?
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion