• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    You are now officially in shill territory
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Warren Buffet wouldn't buy this because its not I'm his circles of competence

But using his formula alone he would invest

This company is a no brainer slammer dunker

Don't come crying to me in 15 fish years that you missed out while I'm balling in the clubs
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Texas Pacific Land Trust holds title to tracts of land in the state of Texas. The company operates through two segments, Land and Resource Management, and Water Service and Operations. It sells, leases, and manages these lands for the benefit of the holders of Certificates of Proprietary Interest in the Trust. The company has oil, gas, and water royalty interests; enter into easement contracts covering activities, such as oil and gas pipelines and subsurface wellbore easements; leases land; and sells water and land. As of December 31, 2018, it owned the surface estate in approximately 902,177 acres of land comprising various separate tracts located in 19 counties in the western part of Texas. The company also owns a 1/128 nonparticipating perpetual oil and gas royalty interest under 84,934 acres of land, as well as a 1/16 nonparticipating perpetual oil and gas royalty interest under 370,737 acres of land in the western part of Texas; and oil and gas royalty interests in approximately 1,826 net royalty acres. Texas Pacific Land Trust was founded in 1888 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    On the warren buffet scale this is a perfect 10
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Young mulla baby
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Is this the formula where you write a bunch of stock names on a piece of paper and putting it on your lap, and what ever name the bbq sauce falls on when you’re eating Chackin Fangers is the one you go with?
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    shailynn, that was funny.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Juice man just buy SPX or QQQ or something and call it a day. You won't get rich quick but in this stupid market you'll probably triple it in 10 years. Unless we go Japan zombie corp style....which is a real possibility.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Also a $600/share stock with no option chain...hard pass!
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    "warren buffet has lost his mind - and he had a good one, he has not been relevant in 3 years in the investing world

not a bad play but you should wait until this stock pulls back to 575-586 range which it will do in the next 30 days

do you know how to read a chart? macd? 30-day? RSI? anything????"

^^^ you said "macd?" You misspelled MackTruck dude!
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Shall née lol
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Macktruck lol
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    San yeah got my 401k and Roth for those plays
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Desert I know I'm right and that's it lol
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    $500 stock meas dogshit volume usually. No options means I can't lower my cost basis w/ covered calls, or sell puts to hope to be assigned. If I wanted a stock worth 300+ with fantastic volume and options, I'd buy SPY or AAPL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion