tuscl

DON'T FUCK WITH THE FLAG BROTHER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX_k5_eg…

When dumbass lefties try to make you choose between the flag and not being a bigot. Not gonna play that game. Our flag is not a fucking political football!

NOT IN MAH COUNTRY!

I got my beer, fireworks, American flag spandex and my bald eagle. Come get some.

FUCK AOC

FUCK Bernie Sanders

FUCK Nancy Pelosi

FUCK Ilhan Omar

FUCK Osama Biden Laden

FUCK Joseph Stalin

FUCK Al Sharpton and every other race baiting lunatic

FUCK the white guilt liberals

FUCK THE NFL

FUCK THE NBA

FUCK THE SJW's

FUCK TERRORISTS

FUCK ALL THOSE COWARDS THAT THROW THE USA UNDER THE BUS

AND FUCK SJG

35 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I can def see Drew Brees now taking a knee next season *during* the national-anthem "to show he's not a racist" - hopefully he has enough guts to state his position on both matters, his believes on not kneeling during the anthem, and he still being pro civil rights - but the vocal-minority won't give him that choice and he'll be made to choose one or the other b/c if you don't agree with the "freedom fighters" then you are insensitive, tone-deaf, and for the extremists, an obvious racist .
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    When a guy like Drew Brees has to take a knee to show he's not racist, then things are really fucked up in this country!
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    Imagine if I told you in 2019 that a strip club forum wouldnt be about strippers. For the love of god people who have strip clubs open in their area carry the weight until we all emerge from this
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    They are always making up these rules “Oh it’s ok to disrespect the flag and the burn down the country, it just means you care about black people” These crooks don’t speak for America or any race of people but what they do well is brain wash and bully. This is psychological warfare on America itself.

And if you dare speak out of turn they will ruin your career, reputation and/or have a mob beat the living fucking shit out of you.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    If this season ever starts up, after the current protests, none of the owners will ever have the balls to make their players stand and show a minimum level of respect while the flag is being presented and the national anthem played. They should just stop presenting the flag and playing the anthem. And Trump ought to bar any military color guards at games. Fuck these rich, spoiled assholes who get paid millions of dollars to play a stupid game.
  • Rickberge
    4 years ago
    Smh...the Flag means different things to different people.

I respect Drew Bree's opinion on what the flag means to him. But he's smarter than that to answer that question at a time like this.

In his defense he had the same stance back when this issue was first brought up. This was just a case of bad timing, I'm not sure if he still understands why Kap was protesting or even why his teammates are upset.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Fuck em all Muddy
  • grand1511
    4 years ago
    Honest question: Why do we even play the national anthem at the start of sporting events? We don't do it at movies, pays or concerts. What's so patriotic about a ball game? Outside of the marquee games, the anthem is a commercial break for sports telecasts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... I respect Drew Bree's opinion on what the flag means to him. But he's smarter than that to answer that question at a time like this ..."

So you're saying one has a right to their opinion when others deem it's ok to have an opinion - and with the way things are looking, I don't see when it would be ok for Brees to ever have that opinion - as it stands now, one can only have one view of things, basically the BLM-gospel, everyone not-in-line w/ the BLM-gospel hates black people and needs to be dealt with (look at what happened to the Minneapolis mayor when he dared to have an opinion not inline with the BLM-gospel).

The new "enlightened normal" - it's ok to use violence to protest against violence - and if you are fighting for inclusion it's ok to go after everyone that disagrees with you - makes total sense.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Yeah they should just stop playing the national anthem at all sporting events. Its just another tool for the democrats to divide this country. Honestly their endgame is to start a race war to distract men from being united agianst the sjw and feminist agenda. Honestly fuck drew brees for apologizing and bending the knee to the sjw mob.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    It's my understanding that usually when they do a military tribute at an NFL game, that the military is paying the NFL for that to occur - IDK what the correlation/meaning of playing the anthem at games but ....

But then again the anthem is supposed to be something that is meant to unify us all as Americans and citizens of this country - the way I see if it shouldn't be played in games then might as well never play it anywhere except 4th of July? Is playing the anthem at a gathering of American citizens now gonna be "insensitive"?
  • Rickberge
    4 years ago
    @PC Drew Brees is not your typical white male over the age of 35. He is the quarterback of a NFL team and a leauge that is 70% black. He has black teammates that during this time, do not want to hear your opinion on the flag... so this is all relative.

He can have his opinion but dont be surprised from the backlash during this time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    #MillionaireQuaterBackLivesMatter
  • Rickberge
    4 years ago
    Like I said. People over 35 are set in their ways and views of certain aspects and I respect that.

Hopefully the younger generation can get this right.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    "He can have his opinion but dont be surprised from the backlash during this time."

Agin the fake outrage, being offended-by-everything is a tactic to distract from the real issues...
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    70% black players in the NFL !!!!!! According to the libs, that has to change to 35% white, 30% black, 25% latin and the balance other races. Affirmative action put in use !!!!
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    They won't. Most of the schools, media and sports are fully poisoned by this nonsense. That's all these kids will see growing up.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    @Rickberge
  • Rickberge
    4 years ago
    @Muddy I respectfully disagree. A lot of young people are seeing this as a human rights issue in where blacks are treated differently especially when it comes to interactions with the police.

They white kids may and will never know what it means and how it feels to be black in America, but they do have a sense that blacks are treated differently in certain situations (police brutality).
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    4 years ago
    Why are you fucking a flag? Does it feel good?
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I'm not saying there aren't any problems in our country. What I am saying though is do not throw out the baby with the bathwater by going after our country. You just have be a fucking moron not to see how the dems rise from the trenches and make their moves politically on these events, NOW WHAT I AM SAYING IS STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM OUR FLAG, Lets figure something else out. This group thinking by the left and how they leverage that to gain a political foothold is nuts, now they're getting into the foundation of the country itself.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    4 years ago
    But how am I supposed to fuck a flag and stay away from it?
  • daddyfatsack
    4 years ago
    Fuck everything except racist white folks and those who aren't white that cape for them! Here let me help some of you say what you dance around: why can't these n's just shut up and deal with. This is the way its been and this is the way it will always be so help me god.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Yup another racist thread. Bet u won’t say that shit to no one in person rn 😂
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    Don't support the NFL and certainly don't support the NBA. Finally abstain from all the strip clubs that play a lot of rap and hip-hop. Protest with your dollars.
  • Rickberge
    4 years ago
    @ brehnamedwavey yep. It's sad that some people will not like you solely on the color of your skin.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @Rickberge it’s ignorant behavior fr man. We can be a different color and more qualified and still won’t get treated fair. Glad shit gonna change now though. Talk that racist shit now and they ass fired 😂
    4 years ago
    @rickberge - I think I totally get what you are trying to explain. But I don’t think some people will ever get it because they are too set in their ways.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    Kneeling, or otherwise not standing when national anthem is played is an act of disrespect for the flag, PERIOD!!!
    "But it's not about the flag, it's about the race issue." Um, yes it is (flag) because protesters made it so by dissing the flag. No, you don't make me feel "uncomfortable", nor do you bring the race issue more sharply into focus for me. No, you made it clear that you just pissed on the flag. A hungry dog who bites the hand that feeds him doesn't bring his (the dog's) hunger more sharply into focus, it makes the owner more reluctant to hand him another biscuit.
    No, I'm not going to look charitably on some asshat that takes a knee during the national anthem (who probably makes more $$ in 1 year than the Joint Chiefs of Staff does. These 5 men (JCS) have been serving (and standing during the national anthem) since long before most NFL players took their first dump in their diapers.)
  • Rickberge
    4 years ago
    Kap kneeling wasnt intended for the average white man to get on board. He knows that people will always have their opinion on how they believe the world (or America)should be. It was more geared towards people of influence who can pass laws and policy to assist in the miss treatment of black people in regard to police brutality.

The people (who are set in their ways) that did not want to hear the message, turned the issue into the "flag".
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ this really is the most tiresome stupid argument that keeps replaying on this site, typical stupid shit, y'all talking right past one another.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The flag is a symbol that represents America - America is made up of all its people/citizens - when a person disrespects the flag they are basically giving the middle-finger to America and by virtue giving the middle-finger to all Americans that are glad to be Americans - giving the middle-finger to a group of people is not the way to get them to see your point.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The flag doesn't just represent the government nor just the police - it represents the whole nation
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    4 years ago
    American People > CONSTITUTION > Sovereign Nation > Flag
    Lets not put the Cart before the horse, the Flag is an empty symbol unless it represents the Constitution of our nation, and the Constitution put US in the drivers seat . Yes, I believe in respect for the flag but it was the Constitution I swore an oath to uphold, and I loathe 'leaders' who won't uphold it.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Let me know if buying beer during the national anthem is disrespectful, because I see it a lot
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion