tuscl

The Horror!

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Rhode Island doughnut shop ends police, military discounts due to problems with 'racism and injustice'

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/dough…

12 comments

• founder
    4 years ago
    Next month's headline

Donut Shop sees Sales Decline after Stupid Political Stunt.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    How does a donut shop fight racism, discrimination, and intolerance by discriminating against cops and soldiers (blue people and green people)? Liberal logic hard at work.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    This should help our soldiers and policemen lose a little weight
    maybe it will save the taxpayers some healthcare costs
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I assume they don't care for the racist police to protect them and their store either.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Hope they get what they deserve for virtue signaling.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    If this were a place that I normally would frequent, I would discontinue going.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I guess it's a new competition in America to prove who is the most non-racist
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Just got back from the Under Armour store here in blue-state Colorado and they go out of the way to offer discounts to police, first-responders, health-care workers, as you check out. They ask every single customer if they qualify.

The Fox News crowd finds one irrational business out of 100,00 and pounces on it for a little gratuitous indignation.

The protests are largely peaceful, coming from all ethnic groups and many Republicans. Mitt Romney is out protesting today -- as his father did during the civil rights movement.

Do you want an example of a "Stupid Political Stunt" @Founder? That would be grab-em-by-the-pussy Trump and Bill Barr gassing peaceful protesters so that Trump could get a photo-op holding a bible in front of a church.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    All this crazy leftist BS will propel Trump to another victory come November. Remember, polls and pundits are meaningless or outright liars.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @RandomMember
    "The Fox News crowd finds one irrational business out of 100,00 and pounces on it for a little gratuitous indignation."
    "The protests are largely peaceful, coming from all ethnic groups and many Republicans."

Have you watched ANY news program lately? The overall violence and destruction is the worst since the riots of 1967. Sure, there are peaceful protests as well, but to say "The Protests are largely peaceful" while entire neighborhoods are being looted and burned to the ground seems rather disingenuous, especially given your first statement. You accuse Fox News of something, and then in the very next sentence you do the same thing you just complained about. This is why liberals never win an argument, and then resort to name calling and bigotry. Almost nothing they say is ever supported by the truth.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I would boycott them, but donuts are disgusting anyway and i couldn't go.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Trump going to the church was absolutely a stupid political stunt, and for about 24 hours I began to think Biden might have a chance to beat Trump.

Then Dems raised George Floyd to martyrdom status, having 3 funerals for a career criminal, while law abiding citizens have to let their loved ones go to heaven virtually.

We have had shoulder to shoulder protests over basically police unions not allowing bad bad cops to be fired, while our children can't go to school or have graduation celebrations.

Saw what you want about Trump, but he's exposing systemic racism way more than his predecessors did, and some changes will be made. And yeah, that IS all Trump's fault.

If you want to BLAME Trump for systemic racism, you really need to take a look at when these problems began. It was long before Trump took office.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion