tuscl

Landing Strip Lounge will open Monday, June 8

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
The Landing Strip, located by Detroit Metro Airport, will open June 8. This is the information on their Facebook Page:

The Landing Strip Lounge

Ready for take off 😏✈️⠀
We will be reopening our doors Monday, June 8 🎉 Upon reopening, we promise to do our part in keeping our staff, customers, and community safe and preventing a second wave. We will continue to follow state guidelines and practice strict safety measures to ensure our building is as clean and safe as possible. We can't wait to see you all very soon 💋🔥

6 comments

• PrimetimeSchein
    4 years ago
    I'll let some others go and test the waters before I venture into the club
  • NeverEnuf
    4 years ago
    I avoid this place because of their mandatory valet. Now with covid even more so. They don't say a word about the valets who aren't even their employees. Not in my car!!
  • NeverEnuf
    4 years ago
    Same owners for Subi's and Playhouse Club. Maybe they'll be opening, too.
  • clubdude
    4 years ago
    Good point Neverenuf. I won't be utilizing any valet for a very long time (if ever again).
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    I’d use a valet and welcome a VIP blow job. That .04% mortality rate doesn’t scare me anymore than it scares the governors that decided protests and riots were a-ok but grandma’s funeral was forbidden.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    It will be interesting to see if these valet only clubs change there policy and at the least give you the option to pay and self park.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion