Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Typical strip club patrons - coping in lockdown

ah1974

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hope everyone is safe, sane and healthy in the pandemic.

It's been quite a while for an average strip club patron (esp in Corona epi centers) to have not visited a club. Some of us are lucky (or unlucky depending on your perspective) to have a permanent pussy parked in the home/garage and may be getting by some old fashioned plain vanilla sex. But for most others, I wanted to get a lay of the land on how you are coping up with it? For me, the strip club experience was a getaway from mundane work/relationship life even for a couple hours and it used to recharge me for a few weeks. Now it's getting so bad that I'm beginning to loose my mind and some hard-ons ! Its sexually frustrating to not get anything for so long and no outlet. I wish I had made some lasting connections in good times to survive the booty crisis!

Let's hear all of you out .. specially in NY/NJ region.. Get ideas of how to get by .. how to get/meet/keep gals casually .. online/in-person .. anything would help ..

Hoping to get ideas going and moving forward.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for 623
623
•

You seem desperate man. Get a hold of yourself.

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

Get a blow up doll or sex toy. Otherwise find a real girlfriend or wife. This might be good time make up with wife if problems.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

For a good time, call Jenny 867-5309

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Seriously though, I've heard some of the AMPs are open in Jersey, whether they're technically allowed to be or not, I'm not sure. I'm not an AMP kinda guy so I can't give you much advice. Maybe try rubmaps.ch and check out a few places near where you are.

Profile picture for RamPaige
RamPaige
•

Not really on this particular subject, but apparently there's an AMP next door to me. I'd get people mistakenly buzz my apartment and think it's the AMP a few times a week. But since quarantine, that have stopped, until earlier this week, so I guess everything is starting to return to normal. LOL

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Sugar babes.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Several states have opened their clubs already (Arizona, Ohio, Texas, Wisconsin, etc) - I assume come June more will open but nothing is for certain

Profile picture for anthony6613
anthony6613
•

Get an escort. Erotic monkey, Eros.com, tryst

W
wallanon
•

If you're looking for typical strip club patrons, what does a typical strip club patron look like? How would you describe their behavior?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement