tuscl

So if the Lord is willing that i live to see my 60s i will be a multimillionaire

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Been saving $30,000 last few years and will be doing so until i die

Was playing with a coumpounding interest calculator and discovered that if i keep this up i will be dummy rich for my retirement tucl lifestyle

9 comments

• Mate27
    4 years ago
    Cut that projection in half due to inflation, but let that thought motivate you because without any savings inflation would be a bigger bitch, without it.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Just don’t knock anyone up and you’re green
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    hey juice go for the million.... why not
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Also take like 1-5% of that and ‘hedge’ aka gamble the fuck out of stock options. A 1k bet in stock options has the leverage of a 100k bet on the underlying stock. You just gotta pick the right direction or you can lose it all
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Don't get married Juice !
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @JuiceBox68

“And Jesus said to his disciples, 'Truly, I say to you, only with difficulty will a rich person enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.' ”
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    And i say to ye juice, It's better to follow your own path than listen to a dick pic collector AKA cjkent.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Jesus was a yolked out carpenter. Dude probably loaded calories constantly, spending all his shekels on his lean gains. Dude never had want in his life until he purposely starved himself for 40 days. Basically anyone back then with a six pack had a caloric advantage the average struggling peasant did not have. Don’t be fooled
  • bang69
    4 years ago
    I agree with SanchoRG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion