tuscl

“It would be nice to just burn the “establishment” to the ground and try to find

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Wednesday, May 20, 2020 9:54 PM
Title couldn’t say it all; “It would be nice to just burn the “establishment” to the ground and try to find politicians with scruples, honesty, integrity, morals and non self centered aspirations.” - Nidan111 - Somewhere in MO. - May 18,2019

15 comments

• MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Waitong for you to come up with something oroginal...
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Crickets
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    More crickets
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I still hear the crickets
  • nemesisk7
    4 years ago
    Ameeica been burning the last few days
  • nemesisk7
    4 years ago
    This country has more homeless amd drug addicts than anywhere in the world .
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Democrats wouldn't exist without the homeless and drug addicts; that's why they want mail in ballots. Freedom sometimes leaves people behind. Boston tried to round up the homeless and force them inside and the ACLU sued, resulting in a Court decision that the state cannot force people to live where the State wants them to live, absent mental illness to the extent that they cannot make decisions for themselves. Might be hard for people to understand that while they may not live a life which you want or approve of; its a right in America to make bad choices.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    CJKent, EXACTLY what president Trump is trying to do. RINOs are part of the establishment and why the first 2 years of his residency were more of a waste! President Trump is NOT the establishment!
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @skibum609 Spot on brother. Couldn't have said it better. @Mr_O Exactly right. I think Trump will be re-elected by a landslide, but if for some crazy reason he isn't, we're totally fucked. @CJKunt Go fuck yourself.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    misterorange, I try not to even envision that scenario! But one thing we do know, the left is just using biden to get their foot in the door. The vp pick is more important. Trust me on this, if biden got elected, the first order of business for the left will be the 25th amendment!
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Mr_O I completely agree. But they sure picked one hell of a stupid fucksack to lead the charge. Lol
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    misterorange, They had but a single item in their choice, electability. The good news, he's the best he could come up with and that is why THEIR (not his) vp choice is so important.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Pffffffft
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^^^ farting noise
  • jvTroop
    4 years ago
    You are under arrest for beong a dumbass cjkent
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion