tuscl

Court tosses out state's stay-home order

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
Wisconsin high court tosses out governor's stay-home order
wsbt.com/news/nation-world/wisconsin-hig…

This should make RickDugan happy and more importanrly should allow strip clubs in Wisconsin to reopen.

6 comments

• mark94
    4 years ago
    The government has the power to establish Safety and health rules for businesses that require state licenses, including bars and restaurants. The government has no legal authority to confine people in their homes.
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    Let the WI clubs shut down. I had never danced in a state worse than WI. Clubs too greedy raping the entertainers with absurd house fees and absurd cuts of rooms where girls keep less than half. Girls there are in bizarro world too totally fine being pimped out by clubs and really hypocritically judgmental for anything pertaining to outside the clubs but a little too open-minded in the clubs. All the guys in WI act like they are gay or something- have to be the gayest acting strip club customers I've ever dealt with. If there is a worse state for strip clubs then I must have never danced in that state.
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    *Oh and if someone makes it rain in WI they are 100% from somewhere else. I have nothing nice to say about WI clubs, WI strippers, or WI customers.
  • dirtyburt
    4 years ago
    Thanks 48 ........ I had a few opurtun
  • dirtyburt
    4 years ago
    Sorry accidentally sent.......I had a few opportunities to do work in Wi. I will turn them down now that I heard your opinion on the Wi. Clubs (with no regrets).
    Have a few Michigan Jobs if that bitch will open up her state.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion