tuscl

WTF Happened To Review Link

minnow
Any place that interests me.
Anyone else notice recent inability to read club reviews in club section, or individual profile link ? I can read the latest daily reviews OK, but every time I've clicked on individual reviews in club section, or "my reviews" profile, I've been directed to the tuscl home page. Is founder doing some more tinkering ?

8 comments

• gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Same thing for me.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    I noticed that too. I discovered that if you switch from "quick view" to "full view" the complete reviews will come up. However there is some kind of glitch there.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Literally thought of that when I was browsing old reviews and assumed they just weren't up to date with the current site coding, but then realized that was happening with all the review links in general.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I noticed that if there's a 'last comment' and you click on that it directs to the comment, and you can scroll up and read review.
    I assume a bug, and founder is working on it.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    my bad.

should be fixed
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    Come on Founder! You forgot that reviews were a happenstance here in another time😎!
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    This post doesn't have enough details.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    haven’t noticed. because i’m on the shit list because I haven’t contributed a review for a while .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion