tuscl

Atlanta back up by the 14th

chattguy123
Tennessee
Friday, May 8, 2020 3:01 PM
Ive been seeing some posts by some girls that work at Fannies saying that they will reopen on the 14th. Anyone else heard anything about Atl opening the clubs back up by then?

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I guess part of the problem will be that there are clubs in different city jurisdictions so there may a hodgepodge of clubs opening and clubs not being allowed to open till a later date - we'll see
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    The question is, open under what rules. Lap dances ? Airdances behind a face mask from 6 feet away ?
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I've heard that date also. In Georgia, the Governor has preempted the ability of local jurisdictions to enforce any guidelines more restrictive that the state guidelines. Of course, a private business owener doesn't have to open, even if they are allowed to.
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    Bars, clubs and performance venues have their own special designation. I’m guessing it will be next month, mid month.
  • Garfield84
    4 years ago
    Aces formerly Babes will be back open on Wednesday May 13. No details regarding their opening. This is a Fulton county club on Fulton industrial down the street from Charlie Brown airport . Strokers is opening next week in Clarkston (DeKalb county) I hear customers and dancers will have to wear masks. No Bullshit. LoL. I don’t think I’m interested with masked dancers. Sounds like an X rated Aladdin movie. I’ll wait a little while longer.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I wouldn't put much faith in anything a stripper tells you.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Even if she tells me I have a big dick and look 15 years younger than my age?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    ^ She was honest about that
  • chattguy123
    4 years ago
    Looking at Cheetahs website, they say theyll be open Weds, the 20th.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    This is awesome. I may have an upcoming business trip to Atlanta. At the glacier slow rate things are moving at here in FL, my visit to GA may be the first time I end up back in a club.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I just looked at their web site. It is obvious that the emphasis is on their restaurant, Alluvia and opening at 4PM for the dinner crowd. I suspect that the strip club portion will be limited to stage dancing.
  • aham5
    4 years ago
    The emphasis on the Alluvia restaurant is always on their website. Zero contact table dances would be just about business as usual at the Cheetah.
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    I believe it is driven by alcohol vs food percentage sales. They will be in better shape than most but I don’t know that it will work out. Hope so, these girls need the work and income.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion