Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Atl clubs teasing opening

Christophstark

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Club blaze and wax are teasing that they will open soon so I’m interested to see how things will operate there. Outside of follies they are two of the most high mileage clubs. I went to wax before everything shut down and had the greatest ldk I’ve ever had

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Sources?

Profile picture for Christophstark
Christophstark
•

The club Instagram pages

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Ah scat is firing up the ole' Mustang as we speak!!!!

Profile picture for Christophstark
Christophstark
•

If one of the good mileage clubs open I’ll go and give a detailed review. Going to be interesting to see how everything works. I know diamond club will be open Wednesday but they are air dances so no point. I at least want a good stick shift

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ good luck getting any contact but maybe the clubs will say f*** it

Profile picture for Christophstark
Christophstark
•

I think at wax or blaze I’ll get a good dance no problem. Those clubs aren’t like blue flame or magic. Worse case scenario I get a few numbers and meet otc.

Profile picture for kingofstrippers
kingofstrippers
•

im snap chat friends with a ton of follies dancers, alot them are saying May 20th, the tattletales and pink pony dancers im snap friends with have not said anything about there clubs opening

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Will rob Jeremy be headlining these openings?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement