tuscl

🖤Onlyfans🖤

Pantera_Reckless69
Your favorite rockstar🖤💋🤘🏻
Friday, April 24, 2020 11:50 AM
Hello all! As this COVID-19 has been a struggle for a lot of us dancers not being able to work or provide for ourselves and/or our family. I wanted to start a discussion for any guys that would be interested in subscribing to onlyfans, can find it here! Any dancers, or any woman for that matter whether they are dancers or not, can post their onlyfans here to try and make extra money😊 I’ll post mine! [view link]

26 comments

• Stephanie4life
    4 years ago
    Have you had much luck on there? I'm on there as well.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    I started an only fans account, weeeeoooow!
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Some strippers have a love/hate relationship with their regulars. Right now they are the ones most likely to subscribe to your OnlyFans and buy your premium videos.
  • joeATX
    4 years ago
    Wondering if there are any Austin dancers on OF. I will follow you!
  • samiel
    4 years ago
    I have subscribed to a couple of OnlyFans accounts to help some girls out, but man they are lacking in content. If you're going to create an OnlyFans account and want subscribers, add content constantly, like at a certain time every day or something. Posting one picture every 5 days is not going to keep me interested.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Lol. That’s true. They post multiple times a day to their Instagram and Snapchat stories but once a week to their OnlyFans.
  • Stephanie4life
    4 years ago
    ✋Guilty
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Honestly I'm not shocked that some girls struggle to market online. The skills that make an effective dancer are the ability to extract as much cash from a PL in the moment. Curating an online fanbase is a different beast entirely.
  • samiel
    4 years ago
    @Bavarian you're absolutely correct. I see them posting on Instagram and Snapchat constantly but their OnlyFans site has little to no content. I've even told them this and they still don't do anything about it. OnlyFans is about membership count. They need to stop thinking about it as PPP (pay per picture). Some are asking for tips for each picture. Build the base first and then your hardcore fans will start tipping you well.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Sounds like a lesson in the Internet economy versus the brick and mortar economy. In clubs, it’s a captive market where customers have few options. The dancers have all the power. On the Internet, the customers have infinite options and only the top 1% of sellers can make money. The customer is King and only dancers providing exceptional service have any chance.
  • Pantera_Reckless69
    4 years ago
    @samiel, some girls are lazy on theirs. I post like every two days unless something comes up cause I’m a mom and actually have a life lol. I have 49 fans right now and stay promoting.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Pantera, would you say the majority of your fans are PLs that know you? I’m only subscribing to girls I know in person.
  • Pantera_Reckless69
    4 years ago
    A few I know from even high school and from the club. Even an ex boyfriend subscribed 😂 but most are guys that’s never even met me in person lol
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    So don't you have any polite regulars you could do private dances for? A couple dancers that I'm a regular of have been doing that with me.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ I’m thinking of going that route. Are you meeting up at hotel, their place or your place?
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Also, what would be fair compensation? I know they are not going to bother with giving 5 dances so I was thinking of compensating 1 hour’s worth of dances to make it worth their while.
  • Pantera_Reckless69
    4 years ago
    I don’t meet up with anyone unless they’re my regular and really know them. With me being a mom, I don’t like taking risks like that. :/ I appreciate the option though!☺️
  • Pantera_Reckless69
    4 years ago
    I’m at 63 fans now. Gained 20 fans in one day. I’m definitely pleased with it for any girls who were thinking of it or feel discouraged 💋
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I'm guessing a chunk of those 20 came from here. This site has way more lurkers than active posters
  • Pantera_Reckless69
    4 years ago
    There’s a possibility but I also promote on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram 😋
  • samiel
    4 years ago
    That's awesome! Yes, promotion is key. Marketing is one of the keys to success.
  • Pantera_Reckless69
    4 years ago
    @samiel, yes definitely! ☺️
  • Winteriscumming
    4 years ago
    Oh hey! Mine is [view link] 😊
  • Pantera_Reckless69
    4 years ago
    Oh you are hotttt🥵💋 hope you get some more fans beautiful!😉
  • Winteriscumming
    4 years ago
    Thank you babe!! I love your username btw 😊