tuscl

Donald Trump Supporter .........

skibum609
Massachusetts
Robert Kraft and republican Governor Charlie Baker just purchased 1.2 million N95 masks from China.. Kraft will use the Patriot's team plane to make two trips to fly them here. Private sector and Republicans helping; unlike whiny Democrats who focus on blaming others while people die....in their cities.

11 comments

• Longball300
    5 years ago
    Well that and he is hoping to visit a couple of AMP's while he is there.........
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't trust anything outof China. Even and especially medical masks. Poison drywall, poison milk, poison cat food, poison dog treats, poison childrens' jewelry, compromised technology parts, and that's just what we know about!
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    It’s a good thing they are doing. It’s important for them get those masks.

Now is the time to put aside political affiliation - so everyone can work to stop the virus.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Robert Kraft is a registered Democrat. What's your point in making a devisive statement about two individuals who are from different parties chipping in to help?
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Party membership means nothing. I support our DistricAttorney even though he's a Democrat. Simple fact is that the private sector and Republicans are leading here. Like it or not.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Definately like it. The private sector is where America's strength resides. Government can usually be counted on to handle things in a ham handed, slow and inefficient way.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I am not a fan of the Rino known as Charlie Baker, even though the Lieutenant Governor, whom I dislike, is my neighbor, but coming from a Healthcare background gave him an intimate knowledge of how to handle people's reaction to disease. We are not actually locked down at all and there is actually no mandatory quarantine order here for you foreigners. Its voluntary, with local communities having the power to regulate thir town or city. Because it is voluntary and polite, people are doing it here, iunlike in New York, where the Governor and Mayor are in childish hysterics, lecturing and bullying people, with minimal real life benefit.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Da Donnals is da mane
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    FLF,

No, it is called reality!
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    FLF or you're projecting your emotions into the post of another.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion