Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

C- MOEWS in wngton onashington Park IL

mjpollak300

Michigan

19 yrs ago · 1 min read

Does anyone know if C-Moews in Washington PArk Il reopened after the fire??

Replies (5)

Profile picture for borris
borris
•

Heard they will be opening again in mid July, the old bldg burnt down so it will be brand new.

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

The question remains whether the old strippers, who I gather didn't catch fire and burn, will be replaced with new ones.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Chandler: Would replacing old strippers with new ones be a good thing here?

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

Minnow: That would be an understatement.

Profile picture for kcquestor
kcquestor
•

C-Mowes is supposed to open around July 20. Half the girls I've talked to in the area are hoping to get a job there, including nearly everyone at Chameleon. If they all got hired, the place would be packed!

I just hope their new back room is better than the old stalls...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement