Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Strip club now offering bikini car wash.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

W
wallanon
•

Did you see where the cameraman panned down to the dancer calves when the were ass shaking? You know they were all watching.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I remember several years ago driving by a car wash being done by a local sorority. It was a very hot day and most of the girls were wearing bikini tops and shorts. Daisy Dukes were popular back then. They had a place for people to sit off to the side while their car was being washed. But the girls just didn't understand why I wanted to stay in my car while they were washing it. :-)

Profile picture for nickifree
nickifree
•

When my car pays for a lap dance for me, I’ll pay one for it.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I love this scene from "Bad Teacher".

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

@shadowcat

That is an awesome scene, but a SC offering a bikini car wash is so gimmicky and os not helping with this crisis and social distancing.

Also, from the PL angle, I would not pay the inlated cost and tip to have my car wash by bikini clad strippers.

Rant: Strip clubs should shut down and reopen when this crisis passes, and instead of gouging each customer would stupid fees they should strive to privide a great experiences at the best price.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I think having the car wash is creative!

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

there's a club in Greensboro (harper's ii exotic car wash) that has been doing this for years, well before the corona virus.

i've never seen it in action, but for a fee the dancers will wash your car topless. the fee depends on the size of your vehicle

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Are you sure it’s the size of your vehicle 😀

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

lolol that was a good one 25

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Glad to provide some laughs they are in short supply right now 😂😄

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement