tuscl

Strip club now offering bikini car wash.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

10 comments

• wallanon
    5 years ago
    Did you see where the cameraman panned down to the dancer calves when the were ass shaking? You know they were all watching.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I remember several years ago driving by a car wash being done by a local sorority. It was a very hot day and most of the girls were wearing bikini tops and shorts. Daisy Dukes were popular back then. They had a place for people to sit off to the side while their car was being washed. But the girls just didn't understand why I wanted to stay in my car while they were washing it. :-)
  • nickifree
    5 years ago
    When my car pays for a lap dance for me, I’ll pay one for it.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I love this scene from "Bad Teacher".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0Cb1Ixi…
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @shadowcat

That is an awesome scene, but a SC offering a bikini car wash is so gimmicky and os not helping with this crisis and social distancing.

Also, from the PL angle, I would not pay the inlated cost and tip to have my car wash by bikini clad strippers.

Rant: Strip clubs should shut down and reopen when this crisis passes, and instead of gouging each customer would stupid fees they should strive to privide a great experiences at the best price.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I think having the car wash is creative!
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    there's a club in Greensboro (harper's ii exotic car wash) that has been doing this for years, well before the corona virus.

i've never seen it in action, but for a fee the dancers will wash your car topless. the fee depends on the size of your vehicle
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Are you sure it’s the size of your vehicle 😀
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    lolol that was a good one 25
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Glad to provide some laughs they are in short supply right now 😂😄
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion