tuscl
4075 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta, GA 30345

Virus

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, March 16, 2020 2:14 PM
Out of curiosity I phoned the club this afternoon to see if they were open. The gal advised that they are open normal hours.

15 comments

• san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Santa Clara County is pretty much on lock down!

Also they seem to have stopped up dating the cases and death record. Why, I know not.

https://www.sccgov.org/sites/phd/Disease…

Democracynow today, talking about Corona, then analysis of Biden-Sanders debate.

https://www.democracynow.org/shows/2020/…

SJG
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I just learned that the club plans to close on 3/22 for 30 days.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    4 years ago
    Damn. 30 days? Most clubs in the area are opening back up at the beginning of April.
  • Summit21
    4 years ago
    30 days without follies ?! I should of went saturday when I drove by it...
  • jmiddle30234
    4 years ago
    So is today the last day open or they closed today ?
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Closed today.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    So now we'll get to see how Chamblee reacts; how much of a threat they are to Follies existence.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Chamblee has closed all restaurants, bars, etc until April 21.
  • BuckMcNutter
    4 years ago
    I’m sure we’ll get a lot of OTC offers from our fav Follie Ho’s.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I'm thinking Follies will hit the ground running once it's able to open again - there will be a lot of pent-up demand for the unique Follies experience - but as I've posted b/f, the longer this goes on, the more people it will start to affect financially that may not be able to be start SCing right-away once things are back-on-line..
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    4 years ago
    I already have OTC offers from four Follies girls. Two of them I have done OTC with before. I'm not willing to financially support four dances all at once.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Time to spread those otc contacts my bruhs
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Since the club is shut down for at least 30 days, I have to wonder what the Cuban dancers are doing. Lack of English pretty much eliminates OTC. Could they be moving back to Miami? or is that just wishful thinking?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    The Cubans are probably living the best lol. Those girls really know how to hustle and probably have bfs on the side anyways. Most of these girls do 15 privates a day, esp the short, jet black hair Cuban girl name Arielle that always ask “wanna dance” that girl is probably well off. One time I visited and in 1 hour she did 5 vips. Some probably did go back to Florida but most are likely well off and loaded with cash. These girls don’t have onlyfans etc so I know they making bank. The griffin girls etc are the ones spamming their onlyfans and stuff now
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    The longer the shut down lasts the harder it's going to be once they are allowed to reopen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion