tuscl

mustache ride...

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
Saturday, February 29, 2020 2:39 PM
Do you think the ladies prefer a mustache ride or clean-shaven... or something in between?

11 comments

• FishHawk
    4 years ago
    I hope they love that mustache. 👨🏻‍🦰
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    I've never had anyone complain too much. My ATF used to say it tickled and then didn't matter. :)
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I think it is an individual choice. A gross generalization would be that ladies would enjoy a man who is shaven, clean and properly coiffed. Certain girls may find beards or mustaches pleasing. But I’d think clean shaven would be a safe choice.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I think the look of of a gent with nice facial hair trumps the feeling of a smooth ride.
  • rogertex
    4 years ago
    In the end, an average woman likes a good looking cock in her pussy driving her to ecstasy. All other rides and dining venues (DATY) are side dishes.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Most of them really do like DATY! That has soften some up for FRMOS. SJG
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    Face dances are a chump’s game.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    In the swinger's world about 50% of the women will not consider men with facial here and about 15%, including my wife, will not consider a man without facial hair. I know from both sides as I have been clean shaven the past 2 years for the first time since 1998.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Usually DATY softens a girl up, gets her ready for FRMOS, and especially she sees that you are saving your load for her. Her body understands that. So FS will be available soon. SJG
  • lopaw
    4 years ago
    They prefer someone who knows what they're doing.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    I have always gotten good reviews for DATYing, and good results in AMPs and with SF Strippers. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion