Las Vegas OTC

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
Sunday, February 23, 2020 7:16 AM
Your experiences

9 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    My first OTC experience ever came in Sin City. The old Olympic Garden. This girl was stunning. I was there on a business conference. I was actually staying out near Lake Las Vegas, out of town toward Lake Mead. This girl actually drove me back out to my hotel in her little Mercedes SLK. I remember walking into my hotel worrying about running into someone else from the conference. Coast clear. I fucked that little girl for about two hours. Got her phone number and flew back out to Vegas about a month later just to see her.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Never been there. Don’t plan on going.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Sounds like you had a great time.

Im just curious ciz so many bash vegas on here all the time. Nice to hear good experiences
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    That time was about 15 years ago. I love Vegas and have a great time each time I go. But I think the main reason why people bash it is because of the cost. Each time I go, it seems the cost goes up. For just about everything. If you live there, I assume you know where the deals are though.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Not only has Vegas gotten more expensive quality has gone down. Its ruled by corporate greed and it often feels the gaming comapnies are cannibalizing themselves.

As far as strip club goes. My views go against most of what is expreased on TUSCL. I personally like them and have dated ajd hooked up with strippers. I think a lot of factors come into play with that though.

As far as OTC goes. I haven't done it but have had offers as low as $50 and a ride home up to $700. With most around $200. But I know girls will ask a lot of guys and especially tourists for more than $1000. I think it comes down to how you vibe with them.

One thing to remwmber though is that girls who sell sex in the clubs will often be selling it on the strip on slow nights or after work if they haven't made their bag. The bellagio and MGM grand are popular with them. Those $1000 offers quickly become much much lower.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I think for many their experience with Vegas is with the big tourist clubs like SR and Sapphire - it's likely a different M.O. if one is a local and sticking with the smaller more locals' spots
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "I personally like them and have dated ajd hooked up with strippers. I think a lot of factors come into play with that though."

Absolutely! When "dating" a stripper whore one big factor that always comes into play is mindset: ya gotta BELIEVE that the money (and drugs) that you pay her for OTC GFE is somehow different than the next trick. This type of mindset is key in not realizing that you're a trick bitch in denial, no?

😂😂😂
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You can have great experiences in tbose clubs though. I love spearing rhino. I think its how they approach it the vibe etc. Smaller local oriented clubs are pretty much a dying breed in vegas
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion