Yes a nother Amp topic

bang69
North Carolina
Saturday, February 22, 2020 3:11 AM
has any one used a s AMP they found on bedpage.com

6 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    It has been awhile since I looked through Bedpage. So, I took another look. Seems that most posts are outdated. I noticed ONLY TWO providers listed that I have been to in past and both are no longer in action. The others are all BULLSHIT and not accurate. Your best bet is to use either RUBMAPS.CH (spot on accurate !) or RUBRATIMGS.COM.
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    They dont have AMPS in North carolina Sorry.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Just use Rubmaps, then select your area, then select for FS, Kissing, Kitty Touching, Kitty Licking. Ignore BJ as Rubmaps does not really understand it.

This will tell you where the highest mileage reports are.

But some part of the US are very limited. San Jose is now after the big crack down. San Francisco is still good.

SJG
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    I installed a nice amp in my car when I was younger, it really brought out the bass in my favorite songs. Now I just use whatever the car came with.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @whodey. All the AMPs I go to always try to get to my base and make me came/cum. Unfortunately, not only are they kitty’s to fucking small to accept my package, but so is their throat. The only reason I keep going to them is because their HJ skills CANNOT BE BEAT by ANY OTHER WOMAN on planet Earth and 80 percent of the Asians that I have played with have the biggest nipples of any female... !!!! I love me some Asian nipples!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ LOL

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion