tuscl

Democrats Believe In Freedom Of Speech, As Long As It Doesn't Make Them Look Bad

doctorevil
Evil Lair

5 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Nancy just doesn't seem to have anything going her way these days. Poor girl. Maybe she should just retire.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    She’s coming up on her 80th birthday. She’s old enough to retire and part of the swamp that needs draining. Career politician an dhas made millions on the backs of taxpayersz
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If Pelosi is asking to have a video deleted, there must be some reason for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGy53TPf…

That is a doctored video, changing the sequence of events.

By their new policy coming March 5th, they should have to take it down.

All 7 democrats talk about the Impeachment. I think they are gearing up for Rev 2.0. There really is no other choice. Do it now, before November.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Lying isn't protected speech. Parody and satire are, but not lying.

Of course, the fact that this is *exactly* the sort of game that mass media has been playing since I started paying attention 40ish years ago. I remember watching a 60 minutes interview with the Commandant of the Marine Corps. He agreed to do it on condition that he got a copy of the *entire* interview. I saw that full version, they portrayed two *different* people entirely through judicious editing.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If facebook did it to me, I would ask them to take it down.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion