tuscl

Just put us on ignore SJG (and other liberals), but you rather Mock this way!

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Saturday, February 1, 2020 10:10 AM
[view link] It’s this type of treatment by SJG and his friends in Washington as the reason Trump will get re-elected. Thanks SJG!!

28 comments

• Mate27
    4 years ago
    Sorry, meant to Post in political room.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Ah, so you plan to antagonize people who disagree with you while suggesting that the only solution is for the other person to ignore you. Hmmm... if you need to live in a space that only contains opinions that align with your own maybe you could take the ignore feature for a test drive yourself
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @F_L_F 👍👍👍 Well said
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    FLF, you’re correct. You got the point made for those on the left claiming how righteous they claim to be, ie said link posted in this discussion.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Will Nancy Pelosi be handing out acquittal Pens for all you libtards?
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Yeah I watched it. They were basically doing the same thing they were complaining about. Both sides get away with acting like that because they know that their side will forgive them and the other side already hates them. Since most people only watch the news channels that make them feel warm and fuzzy they pretty much already have the opposing views on their ignore list
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^^ true! We ain’t gonna change anyone’s mind about this.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Except Nancy Pelosi, because she’ll be handing out acquittal pens. Lmfao!!
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^ Why is this not in the Political Discourse Room? And I am not a Liberal. I am a Radical Leftist. If it will not be Social Democracy, it will be Gun Barrel Communism. [view link] SJG
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    “Why is this not in the political discourse room?” Because if you can read I said I posted it here by mistake, kind of like how Nancy Pelosi handing out impeachment pens. Will Nancy be handing out acquittal pens?? Lmfao!!
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Not over until DJT, our Mussolini, is out of office. Global Capitalism: The Three Key Economic Issues of 2020 [January 2020] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] SJG
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Not over until Nancy Pelosi runs out of acquittal pens!! Lmfao!!
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    She never will say that Trump has been acquitted. She has made this patently clear. Velshi: Did The System Fail With This Impeachment Trial? | MSNBC [view link] Global Capitalism: The Three Key Economic Issues of 2020 [January 2020] [view link] SJG
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Nancy Pelosi made it patiently clear she was drunk when she announced impeachment articles!!
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^ Meat72, riding on the backs of America's Working Class. SJG
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^^ hey dumbass, I am the American working class! I pay enough in taxes every year to house 2 inmates, so stfu you commie! What do you do? Oh that’s right, you say your building an organization for the past 6 years that has failed to get off the ground, and your doing hand to hand combat with local politics, except you are posting on this dang website for hours every day. Your organization and your politics too are a lie!! Nancy Pelosi handing out acquittal pens. Lmfao!!
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Meat, you ride on the backs of workers. Without them, you'd be doing their jobs. Obviously I do not live anything like the way you do. And I never would either. Democrats' bid for witnesses in impeachment trial is defeated | Impeachment This Week , 1 hour ago [view link] Trump's impeachable crimes and the Republican Party's sham trial will be the number 1 issue for this election. Trump has done nothing good for this country. And he never will. Just as George Seldes said of Mussolini's economics, its just a spoils system. Geroge Seldes writing about Mussolini "There is no program, no policy, no ideology and certainly no philosophy back of Fascism, as there is back of almost every other form of government. It is nothing but a spoils system." [view link] SJG Velshi: Did The System Fail With This Impeachment Trial? | MSNBC [view link] Global Capitalism: The Three Key Economic Issues of 2020 [January 2020] [view link]
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Trump will be re-elected on the backs of dumbass extreme left wing radicals like SJG! SJG and Nancy Pelosi, handing out Acquittal pens. Lmfao!
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Plan A: Social Democracy Plan B: Gun Barrel Communism SJG
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Plan A, B, C etc. is to vote Trump to drain the swamp of the establishment. And then hand out acquittal pens. Lmfao!!
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^ True, but it reinforces the coconut head mongolyd work ethic.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    I dont blame sjg for his views.....he is a victim of the leftist anti-american media brain washing machine that controls our country,,,,, that is why trump tweets his messages to america.........he knows the media wont do it........
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    From the words of someone who self proclaims to be a fag! Right. Of course a fag would think that way.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Maybe his plan is to manufacture acquittal pens not sure how much revenue that’s going to bring in. LOL
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    That’s quite comical. He is an opportunist.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    No Meat, its the poor who pay taxes. Their money recirculates, so it gets eaten up in taxes, even if only sales tax. The rich only pay taxes once, then the money freezes in the stock or real estate markets. It is the poor, low income workers, who support you Meat, and pay to pave the roads you drive on, and pay the cops who keep your ass safe. SJG [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Yup! ^^
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Another topical thread gone off the rails. What has this place come to?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion