tuscl

‘I want my foreskin back:’ Yeah it's Floriduh.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

15 comments

• joker44
    5 years ago
    Funny, they don't look Jewish
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Fighting the good fight. It's really not appropriate to conduct cosmetic surgery on children that can't consent to it.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i agree with the protesters.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    You would LOL
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    Liwet: Fighting the good fight. It's really not appropriate to conduct cosmetic surgery on children that can't consent to it.

Somebody cut my umbilical cord without my permission.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    😁
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Shadow i see me ? I can't see u ?
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    👀 👀 👀
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    🤷🤷🤷
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    🍆💦💦💦💦
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    🤗🤔🤔🤔😍😍😘🙏😣🙏🙏😣🤷😱🤷😱😠🤔🙏😱😘😣🙏💦🍆😣😘🌳🙏😣😣🤷😱🤷😱🤔🤔😣😘❤😱🤔😣😱😘🤷😱🙏😱🤷😱😧😐😧😶😈😧😲😧😲😎😩😩😠😓😠😷😲😎😲😎👸👵👧💂😖😎😩😎😟😧😎😖😎😖💫💩🌟💧🌟💧💧💨💩💫🙊💧💦👂💨💩👂💦
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    >Somebody cut my umbilical cord without my permission

FLF Seriously! you took this satirical comment meant to ridicule the idea of adults protesting something acceptable when they were born?? Then you compound this by treating it as advancing a medical fact which you proceed to correct.
    In the context of this post, it was a satirical joke that played fast and loose with the facts for the sake of a little humor.

FLF, you're loosing your usual playful sense of humor. :)
  • sinclair
    5 years ago
    Circumcision is good if your son is going to be a player when he comes of age. Circumcised men are much less likely to get HIV, HPV, and herpes than men who are uncircumcised. To combat the AIDS epidemic, many African countries are pushing circumcision.

It is similar to wisdom teeth removal in teens and young adults: not medically necessary, but it can prevent problems later in life.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    So why is female circumcision considered genital mutilation. Its a very double standard
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ I agree with Icey!

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion