tuscl

Trying to nut in a club like nothing is happening is hot

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Last night im in a club that would fire a bitch over looking at a dick

VIP of course has camera rolling with some one in the back of course watching.. I know this because at this club I've been a long time patron.. Damn near basicly staff at one point in my life.

Well my Lady of the night is an older girl early 30s and knows how to pull off shit with angles

Dude.she feed me pussy and tugged on my pecker

Lord her moves has moves LOL

It's so fun nutting with her

We both feel naughty and deeply enjoy getting each other off ITC

Any time another dancer or bouncer comes back we tame it down then rev it back up once alone again

She could get fired over this shit so not only do i double whatever the cost is for a tip i work very hard on keeping a poker fsce while usually busting a very hard nut.. Its hard to look like nothing is going on

Usually buy a fee extra dances then she rides me leg.. Avoids the wet spot and lets me suckle from her breast as i dry LOL

Usually head back to my seat amd get a drink and try not to head str8 to the bathroom as to make the clean up more obvious.

Then im out after a few stage tips.. Conversation with a few girls and a drink

13 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's fun to a point. I used to be a regular at one club that had a bouncer or manager patrol through the private dance area every few minutes. All the dancers would give great two-way mileage when he was away and then quickly switch to limited one-way as he walked through the room. It was like a game and I had a couple of faves that enjoyed playing it with me. I'd LDK every time and I swear it's one thing that helped me learn to control when I LDK. But honestly it's novelty fun as compared to unsupervised dances. Having to constantly worry about getting caught is a boner killer.

Pro Tip: Try getting away with it in the main room.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Follies I’ve busted off in the main room several times... those hoes just jerk u off for a $10
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Do it at a non-extras club, rookie!
  • max_starr
    5 years ago
    For years I couldn't cum from a lap dance....Then i finally did...The second time I did I was in a non extras club and I had challenged the girl to do it....She took it is a challenge and when I was close everyone started cheering ........Nearly the whole club knew what was happening and it was hilarious....Luckily the bouncer was preoccupied or oblivious....I would say it is nearly impossible for me to bust a nut like nothing is happening.
  • max_starr
    5 years ago
    Another time I was at the same club at the bar and a girl was nodding off and leaning over into my lap....one that never even dances for me...and the owner had them throw me out! I was called back in within 20 minutes after the girls told him she wasn't sucking my dick, nor would I even let her do so in the club...
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Damn good stories lol

Non extra shit tough one.. Would definitely take a special girl on her way out
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    My first LDK in the main room was after I LDKed normally with private dances. My backup CF still had some time to hang out and I wasn't in a hurry to leave so we hung out at a high table. As I sat on the high chair, she got in spoon in front of me and set her ass cheeks perfectly around my cock. I "innocently" gave her an ass and lower back massage as she "innocently" grinded me up and down. And as we "innocently" chatted about trivial stuff I was able to LDK a second time after about 10 minutes. Then I checked it off my bucket list and left. 😎
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    Fuck all that. I'd get that bitch fired and convince her to cum home with me.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Not fired, but coming home with me, hell yeah!

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • max_starr
    5 years ago
    Funny thing is I had girls get "fired" for coming home with me, or not showing up to work because of me...And they always seemed to get re-hired somehow...It is a rare thing to see a girl truly fired in my experience.
  • max_starr
    5 years ago
    I even had the owner pull me in the office and tell me to tell the girl she was fired and never fucking come back....and she was back the next week lol.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's because she makes good money for the club, but they also have to at least make a token appearance that they are punishing illicit behavior.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion