Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Thread # 1XX about site changes

nicespice
nicespiceVIP10284

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Apparently, if you wanna switch usernames, you have to get unverified first.

So I guess I’ll just have to be forever blah now. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

why not just get reverified ? Your welcome

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I mean I don’t really care about being verified all that much—as I have lifetime VIP. But why hassle my wife to go through all that?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Founder is a master troll 😂

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Thank you 25

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ ooooooh shit! Wrong account 😪

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Founder actually added me as an admin so I can take care of it. Just message me what name you want along with some nudes.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

@PaulDrake PM sent!

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Wait. Is blah/spice/truck sending out nudes ???

Profile picture for babyRickyDugy
babyRickyDugy
•

SHOWED ME DA BEWBIES NOW!!!

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Heaving is smart talk. I am taking notes now

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

😁

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

No idea. I tried changing my name last night tho.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

😂😂 yeah I thought that was hilarious

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

So I take it you recommend the Dune series then?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ yes I am studying hard. I will be smart someday😁

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Why on earth would I want to change my user name? 😁

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dis is smart talk

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement