tuscl

IMPORTANT! Google Us again...

founder
respect for others goes a long way
Monday, May 28, 2007 3:36 PM
Hi Guys, I am getting killed in lack of traffic. Please search for "strip clubs" on google and click the dissatisfied link and let them know that we are still here! Make sure you put [view link] in the box of what you were looking for. Thanks! F

11 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Founder did it ever occur to you to contact them personally? Instead of using us as pons? I don't want to dig up old shit but this is exactually the way you treated me. I asked. You ignored me. shadowcats advice is to call them out.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Well if I do a search while at this site, [view link] pops up as number one. I did not see it when I cleared my history and had not visited this site yet. I did a search for strip club and didn't see this site at all. I sent a message to Google.
  • founder
    17 years ago
    sc, I have tried daily to contact google... it's a very very difficult thing to do. cg, we popped back in a few hours ago, while being our of their results for 4 days. Hope it lasts this time
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    pons? More important than private messageing, I/we need spell check.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I just did a google search for strip clubs and TUSCL came out as the #1 hit.
  • apesht45
    17 years ago
    Just checked google, tuscl is right at the top. Spell check can be done in word! Cut and paste Shadowcat, cut and paste.
  • founder
    17 years ago
    I was thinking Pons Venus when I read that... go figure... anyway, for today, tuscl is back on google. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it stays for longer than a day.
  • nj_pete
    17 years ago
    Tuscl is #1 on Google search.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    For some odd reason, I keep thinking the people in charge of Google are big Star Trek fans. Maybe if I told them one July I got a letter in the mail saying my name had been added to a microchip on the first rover mission to Mars and was now sitting on the surface of Mars. I started to immediately think hopefully there aren't any aliens or Martians up there, now they have my name as an invader. Not to fear though because the next day, I got another letter in the mail along with a card saying I was now an honary officer of the Star Ship Enterprise. Probably coincidence. I'm still waiting for some angry alien to come fuss at me for leaving some junk on their territory though. It has my name on it now. Just joking but I wouldn't be surprised if some Google people think like me. Someone has to think up all these crazy ideas.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Maybe if we all remember to end our complaints to Google with "Live long and Prosper", they won't forget us.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I couldn't click the 'dissatisfied link' because TUSCL came up first on the list!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion