Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Best club options near Ontario CA airport on a Sunday night

TxVegas
TxVegasVIP19531

Still looking for an ATF

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I will be passing through town on a Sunday night. I have meetings near Ontario airport the next day.

What would be suggestions of those familiar with the area? I see that Tropical Lei is about 15 minutes from the airport and the City of Industry clubs are about 30-35 minutes away. I would be arriving at the club around 10:30PM.

Any suggestions for other clubs or someone with knowledge about what club might be my best bet on a Sunday night would be appreciated. You can PM or include as a response to this discussion. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

It really depends on what you are looking for at the club, how much you want to spend, and what type of dancers you prefer?

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

I am looking for attractive women with good milage.

Profile picture for bruceleeroy
bruceleeroy
•

I can only speak on City of Industry clubs and you’re best bet would be Synn in my opinion. Trop Lei definitely will mileage but less girls i think and the overall attraction might be a notch below. Synn would also have more variety in dancers

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement