tuscl

Stripper Review

Hello guys! I just discovered this great website. I was wondering if there was any place where I could find stripper reviews, and maybe pics? Thank you for your help!

5 comments

• founder
    17 years ago
    Hi alex. We don't host any pictures here. There are lots of reviews here, and 1000's of them deal with particular strippers. Have fun. Searching and reading the reviews is part of the hunt.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    You might be able to search for individual club web sites and any links on those. Other than that I'm not sure. I've occasionally seen individual dancer web sites where they posted pics but I usually only found out about those by the dancer telling me in person.

A number of dancers do have some pics at www.stripperweb.com but I much prefer this site for honest chat.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Welcome aboard Alex! You joined the best strip club website in existance. Enjoy yourself here and feel free to ask questions, as we are all a helpful and friendly bunch of "joes" - and "janes". :-)
  • lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    Hi there....I/we think there should be more female participants on this site and for one am glad to see you here. You might try stripclublist.com, but be forwarned...it can be quite slow and can take forever to load.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    Only once did it happen to me, but I did remember after a bit. Problem is, in my opinion, most dancers look so different in street clothes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion