tuscl

Best day shift to watch the games in Miami?

I’m going to be in Miami on Sunday to watch the game’s and want to have a little more fun, based on the reviews so far I was thinking tootsies or cheetah in Hallandale. If you guys have any other places in mind I would appreciate the help. Thanks.

10 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Tootsies will have the most girls and television’s in the afternoon
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Depends on what "games" you want to watch. But to watch actual football or basketball games, 25 is probably right. Tootsies has that full sports bar in the back. And they seem to have quality girls all the time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If you're talking about watching the games in the club, yeah Tootsies and Cheetah Hall are the best since they have dedicated sports-lounges and play the game sound (vs the TVs being muted bc of the club music) - and both clubs I believe have kitchens with kinda decent food.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Cheetah Hall sports lounge is smaller but more cozy and comfortable bc it has leather couches to sit on vs hard-ish chairs at Tootsies - if you're gonna be sitting a few hours watching games Cheetah is a better (more comfortable) option IMO.

Both clubs have decent dayshifts - the stage action IMO is better at Tootsies but the dances IMO are a bit better at Cheetah - and decent $10 floor dances are more common at Cheetah, uncommon at Tootsies - but Tootsies has VIP extras which Cheetah does not - IMO Cheetah offers slightly better customer-service
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Both clubs are fairly close to each other so you can actually sample both (Cheetah cover-charge starts at 6pm and Tootsies 8pm) - at Tootsies you sometimes have to get a staff person to turn on the TVs or game sound
  • Smokey77
    5 years ago
    I think the only reason I was looking at tootsies was because the number of girls and the fact that it is tootsies and I’ve never been there, I mean a strip club the size of a Costco? sounds interesting but at the end of the day cheetahs would be the best bang for my buck. I might just pop into tootsies for an hour just to check it out and spend the rest of my day at cheetahs. Thanks for the reply fellas.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Cheetah isn’t a bad choice and as Papi said it’s just a short ride from Tootsies if you’re not feeling it in Cheetah call an Uber
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Is there a cover during Sunday dayshifts at either Tootsie's or Cheetahs?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    You don’t know how to read do you boy, Papi told you if you’d been paying attention stupid motherfucker
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Many say Tootsies' talent has declined from its heyday especially if one is into small non-thick/curvy girls - but Cheetah is not a 7-up factory either- - and dayshifts are not usually the A-team at most clubs - both clubs are gonna be mostly non-English-speaking Cuban dancers but Tootsies may have a few more American girls
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion